Increase the security of your transactions through 1bank (Internet, Phone & Mobile Banking) by acquiring and using a Digipass device.
- The device can be used exclusively in combination with your access codes (User ID and Passcode).
- The device generates 6-digit one-time dynamic codes, which can be used for a single transaction and are valid for a limited period only.
- Every device has a unique serial number and is connected exclusively to one User ID.
- For each new transaction you have to press the button of the device again, for a new one-time code to be created.
The use of the Digipass device is required, regardless of the amount, for the following transactions through 1bank:
- Transfers to Bank of Cyprus Customers,
- Payment Orders,
- Third Party Credit Card Payment,
- Third Party Prepaid Card Loading,
- Government Payments,
- Bank of Cyprus Greece Companies Payments,
- Multiple Payments,
- Direct Debits Cancellation and
Select which of the following types is suitable for your needs and ensure your transactions:
Device acquisition and receiving
You may acquire a device,
- In any of our branches or
- By calling 1bank Service at (+30) 210-64.77.577 (working days, 08:00-22:00).
At your servicing branch, by the time you receive your device.
Device loss or theft
For deactivating your device and in case of its loss or theft, contact 1bank Service on (+30) 210-64.77.577 (working days, 08:00-22:00).
If you have received a device that does not work for any reason, you can return it at any of our branches. In order to receive a new device at the same time, you need to contact the branch you will be visiting beforehand.
- Avoid pressing the device's button for no reason.
- Possible attempt to change the battery or open the device will result in destroying it.
- Avoid leaving your device exposed in the sun or at high temperatures.
S.T.I.C.K. device owners
For users that already dispose a S.T.I.C.K. device from the previous Internet Banking service, its replacement is not obligatory. But its use is required for transfers to third parties, regardless of the amount and for every 1bank service (Internet, Phone & Mobile Banking).