Transfer Money to any Country
Bank of Cyprus is always on your side, with primary mission to be of your service and to help you fulfil every kind of banking transactions.
With the Bank of Cyprus' Money Transfer service, you can easily and quickly send or receive money from other banks, inside or outside the European Union, in euro or any other foreign currency.
Use the function to sent, cancel or modify an outgoing money transfer, as well as receive or cancel an incoming money transfer to/from Individuals or Legal entities.
Money Transfers Categories serviced by Bank of Cyprus
Outgoing Money Transfers: This service allows you, to sent money abroad or pay for rent, subscriptions, tuition fees, etc. You choose the bank account that will be charged, the expenses’ charge method and the date for the completion of the money transfer. Alternatively, Bank of Cyprus offers you the option to send money with a simple cash deposit at one of our branches.
- For those of you studying abroad: You may pay university or college or other educational fees with preferential pricing, using our 1bank Internet Banking service. Moreover, you have the option to withdraw money deposited to your bank account at our bank, from the nearest ATM of other foreign bank convenient to you, using the Cyprus Debit Card that debits the account you have with us in Greece.
- For those of you sending frequently money to your home country: Send money to your family reliably and securely. Bank of Cyprus offers you the option to send money to any bank abroad within or outside the European Union. Moreover, you may take advantage to send money to countries that we operate (Cyprus, Romania, Ukraine, Russia, United Kingdom, Australia), with particularly low cost pricing.
- For those of you wishing to transfer your money free of charge: Bank of Cyprus created especially for you the service 1Bank, the only service offering money transfers at absolutely no charge. Visit any of our branches in Greece and send with no charge money to anyone maintaining an account with Bank of Cyprus in Cyprus (the service will soon be available for every country that Group has presence).
Incoming Money Transfers: Bank of Cyprus offers you the option to receive your salary or pension or money for whatever reason, either by crediting your bank account or in cash from cashiers at any branch.
Money Transfers Service Usage Methods
Take advantage of the flexibility that our money service offer to you and use the service in the way that best suits you needs.
- Through Branches: Visit one of our Bank of Cyprus branches and submit an order to send or receive money easily, quickly and reliably.
- Through 1bank Internet Banking: Send money transfers that require no legal requirements for supported documentation, easily and directly from your personal computer at home or office, with preferential pricing, provided you are a registered user of our 1bank service.
- Through 1bank Phone Banking: Submit by phone orders to send money transfers that require no legal requirements for supported documentation, provided you are a registered user of our 1bank service.
Money Transfers Charges
Bank of Cyprus, part of its commitment for your benefit, offers preferential pricing particularly for money transfers through its 1bank Internet Banking service.
All money transfer orders that are executed automatically, with the use of advanced payment systems, have significantly low pricing. You only need to know the details of the receiver's bank account (IBAN - International Bank Account Number) and receiver's bank (BIC - Bank Identification Code).
Additional charges are only applied in cases where the money transfer cannot be executed through the automated services (non STP - Straight Through Processing), be cancelled, modified or inquired etc.
Bank of Cyprus Distinctions
Since 1999, Bank of Cyprus has repeatedly been awarded the «Quality Recognition Award» by JPMorgan (correspondent bank in US dollars) for its quality of service using automated money transfers services.